Terms Of Service
The following Terms of Service are designed to outline the responsibilities of Audit Systems and users of Auditr. At all times we strive be honest and open with user of our Service. Should you have any questions regarding these Terms of Service please contact us.
- Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of England and Wales.
- Our Responsibility Audit Systems Ltd shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that access to the Services is available at all times subject to planned and emergency downtime. However notwithstanding such obligation, Audit Systems Ltd shall not be liable for any Service unavailability which arises as a result of emergency downtime and Service unavailability.
- Your Responsibility You are responsible for all activity undertaken within your Auditr account, ensuring that it complies with all local, national and international laws, treaties and regulations.You are responsible for the security of your account sign in details. If you are ever suspicious that another individual may have gained access to these details, then you must contact us immediately.You must ensure that users have the appropriate permission to collect data and be advised to contact a ‘data controller’ within your organisation if there is any doubt.You must ensure that the payment method for fee-paying accounts is kept up-to-date. Audit Systems Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage caused due to account suspension on payment issues.
- Account Closure / Termination All data stored within your account (for example, Audit entries, Reports, and User data) will be deleted from our systems within 60 days of account closure and will not be retrievable.
- Warranties and Liability Audit Systems Ltd does not represent or warrant that: (i) the use of the Services will be timely, uninterrupted or error-free or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, (ii) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations, (iii) errors or defects will be corrected, (iv) the Services or the server(s) that make the Services available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Services are provided to you strictly on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.- Your sole remedy with respect to any claims arising out of this Agreement shall be limited in the aggregate to the monies paid by you to Systems Ltd under this Agreement during the twelve (12) month period preceding the event giving rise to such liability.- In no event shall Audit Systems Ltd be liable for:
- any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits and goodwill, business or business benefit, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services by you even if advised of the possibility of such damages;
- any delay or failure to provide the Services that is due to third parties, including, without limitation, internet service providers, data centres, server hosting companies and telecommunications companies;
- credit card fraud committed against you by any third party provider of credit card services.
- Resale You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Auditr service, use of the Auditr service, or access to the Auditr service without the express written permission of Audit Systems Ltd.
- Objectionable Content We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party?s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Terms of Service Modifications Audit Systems Ltd may revise these Terms of Service for Auditr at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms of Service.
Updated: March 6th, 2016